At Wanless Photography we will always do our best to fulfill and hopefully exceed you photography needs. But it’s often best for everyone to have a few things written down to clarify the process and expectations. As is the industry standard, all our photography is conditioned upon the terms and conditions of our business. By booking and taking part in a Wanless Photography photoshoot session you agree to the following:
1. All original digital materials remain the property of Wanless Photography. Wanless Photography retains copyright for all images taken on any photoshoot. The client is welcome to make gifts and prints at home using the purchased digital images, but is not permitted to sell them or enter them into competitions as their own. The client is also welcome to upload the images to social media crediting the author – Wanless Photography. Application of any edits by the client, including filters, will not constitute a work of joint authorship.
2. The resulting edited digital images will be made available for viewing to the client via a private online gallery within a maximum of five weeks following the photoshoot and will remain accessible for 3 months. Reinstating the gallery after the 3 month time period has expired is possible for a fee of $50. Wanless Photography will inform the client of the date of the gallery’s publication. A link, and separate passwords will be provided to the client for viewing and download. Memory sticks and CDs with session photos are available for purchase for $75 each.
3. Wanless Photography does not sell unedited images. The correction or removal of flaws out of the client’s control such as a bruise, a scratch, acne are included in the photography fee. If the client wishes to have touch-ups done for make-up, tags, stains, tattoos, braces etc. an additional $50 charge per image will be applied.
4. Wanless Photography reserves the right to use one or a selection of images from the client’s photoshoot for promotional material.
5. A non-refundable deposit of 25% of the package price is required at the time of booking. The remaining amount is due at the photoshoot. If weather, illness or urgent situation prevents the photoshoot from taking place, Wanless Photography will work to the best of our ability to reschedule the session. If the client is unable or unwilling to reschedule, the deposit will be forfeit.
6. A-la-carte printed and digital product may be purchased at prices advertised at the time of ordering.
7. Wanless Photography reserves the right to change prices for photo sessions and digital images printed products without prior notice.
8. The safety of our clients is Wanless Photography’s number one priority. Accidents due to negligence or unforeseen circumstances can occur. The client expressly releases the photographer, her employees and agents from all claims, damages, and liabilities that may result from accidents or incidents that occur during the photo session.
9. Wanless Photography is an artistic venture. Photography sessions are undertaken with the understanding that the resulting images will reflect the quality and style of images used in Wanless Photography’s promotional material. Wanless Photography will make an effort to meet the client’s editing wishes, however some requests may be beyond the artistic sensibilities or technical abilities of Wanless Photography and will therefore not be possible. If there is a very specific style, pose or technical processing you wish to have, please make it known prior to booking your session.
10. Although Wanless Photography and all its agents shall exercise all reasonable skill, care and diligence in the discharge of their duties, it is understood that, in the event of any unforeseen circumstances causing loss of photographic record, the photographer will only be responsible for the return of all the money paid to date, although every effort will be made to retake the photographs.